PRINCE2® (PRojects IN Controlled Environments) is a process-based approach for project management providing an easily tailored and scalable method for the management of all types of projects. The method is the de-facto standard for project management and is practiced worldwide. PRINCE2 is a flexible method that guides you through the essentials for running a successful project regardless of project type or scale. PRINCE2 can be tailored to meet your organization or industry specific requirement.
PRINCE2 Foundation and Practitioner Training and Certification Program
- Learn how to manage projects or to work in a project environment using the most internationally recognized project management method.
- Ensure that team members focus on the viability of the project in relation to its business case objectives – rather than simply seeing the completion of the project as an end in itself.
- Promote consistency of project work and the ability to reuse project assets while facilitating staff mobility and reducing the impact of personnel changes/handovers.
- Design plans and reports to meet the needs of each level in the project team and Project Board, improving communication and control.
- Mitigate perceived problems and issues and focus on the viability of the project throughout.
- Evaluate the project portfolio to bring clarity and allow improvements in reviewing projects.
What is the target audience?
This PRINCE2 qualification is aimed at Project Managers and aspiring Project Managers. It is also relevant to other key staff involved in the design, development and delivery of projects, including: Project Board members (e.g. Senior Responsible Owners), Team Managers (e.g. Product Delivery Managers), Project Assurance (e.g. Business Change Analysts), Project Support (e.g. Project and Programme Office personnel) and operational line managers/staff.
Introduction to PRINCE2
The four integrated Elements of PRINCE2
Prince2 by design is a process based approach to project delivery and that means projects progress through the processes in a linear way. In this lesson we will cover the objectives and activities of each of the 7 Processes. We will take each process in turn and by the end of this lesson you should have a very good overview of the 7 Processes of Prince2. By having this good overview it will help you with the Prince2 exam as you will understand what happens and when on the project.
Classroom Sessions in Chennai
- 1st to 3rd of February
- 15th to 17th of February
- 1st to 3rd of March
- 15th to 17th of March