The SAFe is an increasingly popular complete approach for large-scale, multi-team Agile projects and programs. It builds upon the use of Scrum and XP by Agile teams with specific program practices and roles for Agile Architecture, Release Train Planning and management of the Product Vision, Roadmap and Program Backlog. At the overall Portfolio level, SAFe utilizes concepts of Lean Thinking and Kanban for the management of Architectural and Business Epics within agreed investment themes.
Leading SAFe with SAFe Agilist 4.6
Why should you complete your SAFe Agilist Certification?
- By acquiring SAFe Agilist certification, you demonstrate your knowledge in applying the Scaled Agile Framework, lean thinking, and product development flow principles in an enterprise context.
- This course will let you develop a skill set that’s in demand worldwide- and empower their enterprises to succeed in a disruptive marketplace.
- Our two days SAFe Agilist classroom would be lead by a SAFe Program Consultant ( authorized person to deliver training). They come with a practical experience of implementing SAFe Framework in large enterprises.
- Introducing the Scaled Agile FrameWork (SAFe)
- Embracing a Lean-Agile Mindset
- Understanding SAFe Principles
- Creating high-performing teams and programs
- Experiencing program increment (PI) Planning
- Exploring, Executing, and Releasing Value
- Leading the Lean-Agile Enterprise
- Empowering a Lean Portfolio
- Building large solutions
WHO SHOULD ATTEND THIS PROGRAM
- This course is beneficial to all members on an Agile team, but it is primarily oriented towards those leading the efforts to adopt and scale Lean and Agile principles and practices via the Scaled Agile Framework.
- This course is ideally suited for managers, program managers, coaches, and anyone helping lead the SAFe implementation.
Learners who pass the certification exam will receive: SAFe Agilist Certificate You will receive a SAFe 4 Agilist digital badge to promote your accomplishment. You will receive a one-year certified membership as a SAFe Agilist, which includes access to the SA Community of Practice. You will receive a SAFe Agilist certification usage guide with SA certification marks. You will also get access to a variety of learning resources to support you during your SAFe journey
Yes, the exam fee is included along with the course fee.
The validity of the certification is for one year, after which you will have to renew it by paying a fee of $100.
Name: SAFe® 4.5 Agilist Exam Format: Multiple Choice Delivery: Web-based, closed book, no outside assistance, timed Duration: 90 minutes (1.5 hours) Number of Questions: 45 Passing Score: 34 out of 45 (76%passing score) Language: English
To join our upcoming batch please call us at 9962006587 / 88
Our Classroom batches are running at Chennai and Hyderabad
Be the first to add a review.
Please, login to leave a review