The Project Management Professional (PMP)® is an industry-recognized certification for project managers from the PMI or Project Management Institute. The certification exam is based on the PMBOK, or Project Management Body of Knowledge. This is a set of standard terminology and guidelines (a body of knowledge) for project management. The current version, version 6 was released in 2017.
This four-day workshop helps prepare participants for the PMP® certification exam based on the latest PMBOK. It empowers Project Managers to manage Projects effectively and efficiently through the Project Management Lifecycle.
• Understand PMBOK®
• Understand the Project environment
• Understand the five Process groups and nine Knowledge areas
• Understand the vocabulary used in PMBOK®
• Understand Professional Responsibility and Ethics
• Gain confidence for writing the PMP® exam
This is a 4 day program conducted on every weekend (Sat/Sun)